Approximately 4"x4" Woven Patch. Iron-On Backing. Easy Application. But as our tags say, "Be a bad ass not a dumb ass", so we cannot be held responsible if you fuck up the application.
Application by Iron.
1. Set temperature to 150ºC / 300ºF, position patch with heat resistant tape, and cover with a thin cloth.
2. iron firm pressure front side 15 seconds then back side 15 seconds
3. final front side 1 mins iron on again
Using a heat press
1. set to 350º, position patch with heat resistant tape
2. Cover with teflon non-stick heat sheet
2. Firm pressure for 10 seconds